Update Agent Contact Info for a Law Office
These instructions only apply to law offices who wish to update the name, email, or password of its agent with the State Board of Law Examiners.
1. In the top right corner of this webpage, select the red button entitled "Law Office PC/LLC/LLP". Login to your corporate account using the email and password credentials for your agent.
2. Once logged in and viewing your corporate homepage, locate the top right corner of the screen where a dark blue box contains a few buttons. Here, select "Edit Agent Info".
3. This screen will allow you to edit the name, email, and password associated with the agent and your law office's corporate account. To change the Agent Name or Agent Email, delete the current information and type in new information. To change the password to the corporate account, type in a new password and then re-enter that new password.
4. Note: Any change in agent name or agent email will require a change in password. If you do not want to change the password, reenter the current password in the Agent Password and Re-enter Password fields.
5. Once you are finished making changes, select the "Update" button to save your changes. The new email and password saved on this page will now be the login credentials for the corporate account.